Ever wondered what Aromatherapy is all about?
Which oils do what? How they benefit you? How you use them in everyday life?
Come and enjoy a day of learning about the wonders of essential oils!
Susan Crozier will be the guest workshop presenter. Susan has a wealth of experience with Aromatherapy as a practitioner and teacher.
Susan has over 17 years experience since she qualified in 1994 in both practicing and teaching. She has taught at the ACNM now called Endeavour College of Natural Medicine delivering the Diploma in Aromatherapy and the 2 day workshops of an Introduction to Aromatherapy.
“It has been a passion and is still today part of my everyday life.”
Some of the subjects covered will be:
- basic use and methods of applications of essential oils, i.e. skin care, hand massage, baths, compresses, inhalations, oil blends and more.
- therapeutic actions on the mind body & spirit. (physical – healing/relaxing, emotional – balancing/uplifting, mental – clarity/focus & spiritual – connection/enlightenment)
- covering 6 essential oils in detail (starter kit available on the day)
- practical & experiential applications e.g. hand or foot baths/hand massage/masks/ lotions & oil blends
- benefits of essential oils for everyday life, eg, stress, first aid, meditation, detox, space clearing, rejuvenation
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW – PLACES ARE LIMITED!!! (requires a $65 deposit)
Alternatively, you can contact:
Susan Crozier 0417 694 792 or myself Nicola Smith 0419 483 689
Dip CHt Dip Nut DHM Dip Irid DRM Dip Arom